IDFC Bank Fastag Charges
IDFC BANK FASTAG:
Like many other banks, IDFC FIRST BANK is also authorized to issue FASTag. IDFC Bank fastag is named as FIRSTforward. Lets know more about IDFC fastag.
FIRSTforward is a simple, rechargeable tag that can be affixed to the windscreen of the car. The tag uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology which allows toll charges to be paid automatically and allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping.
In addition to toll payment, FIRSTforward allows you to pay for your petrol. IDFC has worked with various fuel stations across the country to help you speed through fuel stations with instant discounts available at both toll and fuel stations.
Benefits of IDFC First Bank FASTag:
IDFC FASTag benefits are listed below:
- Avail 2.5% discount on toll charges
- Bulk upload facility
- Easy availability of TAGS
- Facility to convert local pass into FASTags
- Online Portal for customers
- Carry out online recharge
- Each TAG is supported by timely and detailed MIS
- Validity of 5 years
IDFC Bank FASTag charges:
IDFC Bank FASTag charges are listed in table below:
|Tag Joining Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Tag Replacement Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||500||150|
|3||3-axle Commercial Vehicle||500||400|
|4||Bus / Truck||500||400|
|5||4 to 6-axle||500||400|
|6||7 or more axle||500||400|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery/Earth Moving Equipment’s||500||400|
- Payment gateway charges would be applicable for online recharge.
- The threshold amount is the minimum amount of recharge to be made at the time of activation of the tag.
- The above tag deposit rates will apply as per your class of vehicle and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
Toll amount shall be deducted according to the amount available, depending on the class of the vehicle and the location used. The above charges are subject to change.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank Fastag?
IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag can be applied online but only for cars. If you need to apply for any other vehicle class, you’ll need to visit bank point of sale location in toll plazas or bank branches.
You can apply for IDFC FASTag online and offline by following below procedure:
How to apply online for IDFC Fastag?
- Go to IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag apply online link.
- You will see a form to fill in your personal details such as your name, address, vehicle registration number, phone number and email address.
- Then go to “Make Payment tab” and pay by your prefer method of payment.
- After the payment is done the applicant need to email the vehicle registration certificate copy to [email protected]
- Applicant will receive application form after following the above steps, on his email and list of KYC documents which he need to fill and send it to again [email protected]
- After you submit all the documents, the tag will be activated which will be sent to your mentioned address within 5 working days.
How to apply offline for IDFC Fastag?
The IDFC FASTag can also be applied by visiting their sales points located at the bank’s toll plazas or branches. Bring your vehicle to the location where a bank representative will help you apply for the IDFC FASTag along with all the KYC documents required.
Documents required to apply for IDFC First Bank FASTag:
While applying for the FASTag, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents as per the category under which you fall
- Registration Certificate of your vehicle
- Address and Identity proof
IDFC FASTag Customer Portal:
Bank has provided the IDFC FASTag customer Portal for their Fastag customers. This fatsag portal provides many information like
- One can see and download their FASTag account statement of total toll deducted.
- Amount left in the FASTag wallet.
- View the status of request for service if you have submitted any complaint.
- Also recharge your FASTag account and Fund Transfer to the other tag account.
With your user I’d and password, you can go to etoll.idfc bank customer login and can see all your details regarding your FASTag account.
Customers can recharge their IDFC FasTAG account by paying online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or via Net Banking. You can recharge online by logging in to your account by visiting the IDFC fastag Customer Portal link. Enter your user ID, password and click the submit button. Enter the recharge amount and make payment.
How do I recharge my IDFC Fastag?
Customers can recharge their IDFC FasTAG account by paying online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or via Net Banking.
You can recharge online by logging in to your account by visiting the IDFC fastag Customer Portal link. Enter your user ID, password and click the submit button. Enter the recharge amount and make payment.
How do I check my IDFC FASTag balance?
Know your IDFC Fastag balance by clicking on the link. Enter Vehicle number and click on submit button. You will get the balance that is available in to your IDFC First Bank Fastag wallet.