HDFC Fastag Charges and Fees
HDFC Fastag charges are as follows:
|Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee)||100/- (including all applicable taxes)|
|Reissuance Fees||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
One-time Security Deposit Amount for HDFC Fastag Charges:
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Security Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold Amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300||200|
|6||Bus– 3 axle||400||500|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||500||500|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle||400||500|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle||500||500|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||500||500|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||500||500|
- GST applicable will be levied on the aforementioned charges from time to time.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above tag deposit rates will apply as per the vehicle class and will only be refunded to KYC customers when FASTag closes its account.
- Toll amount shall be deducted according to the amount applicable depending on the class of the vehicle and the location used.
Please find below the details of convenience fee rates for your reference.
|Credit Card||1.10% of the transaction value|
|Debit Card||1% of the transaction value|
|Net Banking||Rs. 8|
Plus taxes as per the prevailing applicable rates.
Note: Convenience fee is levied against transaction processing fees
How can I recharge my HDFC FASTag?
You can follow any of the ways for HDFC Fastag recharge:
1. Through the HDFC FASTag portal :
You can follow the below-given steps for HDFC Fastag Recharge:
- Visit HDFC Bank’s FASTag site at-www.hdfcbank.com/fastag.
- Login using your password and Wallet ID / User ID.
- Select the option’ Payment,’ and press the’ Top-Up’ tab.
- Choose the corresponding wallet ID and fill the amount for the recharge.
- Choose the mode of payment you prefer and complete the payment process.
2. Through any UPI application
Using any UPI program you can follow the steps below to reload your FASTag account:
- Open any program that has UPI.
- Select the option ‘ Pay by UPI ID ‘ and select the VPA.
- Enter the pre-defined VPA for HDFC FASTag Recharge.
Please note that online recharge will incur applicable charges and up to Rs.1 lakh can be recharged if you comply with the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) standards.
HDFC FASTag Customer Care Number
HDFC Fastag Customer Care Number (For Service and sales quires)
HDFC Fastag Customer Care Number (For Road Side Assistance)
HDFC Fastag Customer care Email-ID
Till now HDFC has not provided any Fastag customer care email id. Whenever Email ID will be provided by HDFC, the same will be updated here. Thanks for reading.